This no-bake “cheesecake” is guaranteed to impress all of your friends. Presentation can be tricky though, so make sure each layer is solid before adding the next!
Prep Time: 1-2 hours
- ½ cup Brazil nuts (soaked overnight)
- 2 cups Pitted datesCashew Coconut Layer
- 2 cups Cashews nuts (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup Cashews nuts
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil Virgin
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (Virgin)Berry Layer
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Drops
- 1 cup Frozen cherries
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup Frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Pitted dates
- ¾ cup Coconut milk 70%+ Coconut extract
- Grease the pan with coconut oil and line with baking paper. (When using the food processor, pause intermittently to avoid overheating food)
- Place the brazil nuts in the food processor and blend until sticky.
- Add the dates and continue to blend until the mixture resembles a bread crumb consistency.
- Empty the contents of the food processor into the pan. Spread evenly and press firmly.
- Wash up and place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the next layer.Cashew-Coconut Layer
- Place the cashews into the food processor and blend until sticky.
- Add the rest of the (cashew-coconut layer) ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Take out the pan and empty the contents of the food processor. Spread evenly over the base layer.
- Wash up and place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the next layer.Berry Layer
- Place the frozen berries into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the dates, coconut oil and coconut milk and blend until there are no visible lumps.
- Place the pan in the freezer overnight.RECIPE NOTES
Special Equipment Needed:
Spring form pan 9"